As a benefit of signing up for my newsletter, you will have access to some surprise gifts of wellness throughout the year that will be for members only. I've been busy creating these wellness gifts just for you and hope you will find them helpful for motivation and accountability.
I'm also excited to share this newsletter venture with other cohorts. I plan to have some special guest editors share their wisdom on various topics related to self care and wellness. You won't want to miss meeting some of my favorite people and hearing how they find well-being and balance in their lives. Here are a few of the topics:
- How do my thoughts and actions impact my wellness?
- What is the best spiritual practice for me?
- How does energy influence my health and well-being?
- What self care practices can I do when I feel tired or too busy?
- How can I tap into my inner wisdom through creativity and intuitive painting?
Here's a sneak peak at my first newsletter:
What if you hold the key to your own healing of body, mind and spirit?
For years I have felt a sense of dis-ease within myself ... I was emotionally exhausted, physically limited and spiritually drained ... I wanted to reboot my body, mind and spirit but wasn't sure where to start ... eventually I began the slow healing journey back to optimal health and well-being ...